Event Planner & Designer
Kaella Wilson founded Kaella Lynn Events after a successful project management career, an experience which sets her apart with applied knowledge in negotiating, budget management, and client relations. Although known for years both professionally and personally for her out-of-this-world organization, Kaella is also highly praised for her sense of style and design.
After obtaining her degree in Communications from the University of California Santa Barbara, Kaella earned a second degree from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles. There she studied visual communications, event management and design, fashion, graphic design and styling. Kaella’s professional resume includes work in the advertising, fashion, entertainment and hospitality industries. All of this, combined with her natural eye for detail, have attributed to her expertise in designing and managing complex events.
Kaella enjoys planning all celebrations, but has a special passion for weddings. Kaella is a certified Wedding Planner (CWP), having achieved her certification in the intensive and nationally recognized program at Cal State East Bay. From designing the overall theme to managing the minute details, she brings a wealth of knowledge, inspiration and dedication to her clients.
The difference is in the details. Whether you’re planning a grand event or an intimate celebration, Kaella combines artistic design with meticulous planning and management to produce a fun and memorable event that represents your style.
Kaella lives in San Francisco with her husband and their Yorkie, Simba. When she’s not designing memorable events, they enjoy road trips, shopping local boutiques, scouting coffee shops and attending farmers markets.
7 fun facts about Kaella
- has watched Sabrina starring Audrey Hepburn over 20 times, not to mention Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Roman Holiday or My Fair Lady…
- learned to drive a manual transmission in a vintage Porsche 911 (now her dream car)
- studied abroad in Tuscany, Italy
- grew up in the Northern California Wine Country
- interned for Justin Timberlake during college
- intolerant to Gluten and Dairy, and dreams of cheese daily
- the father-daughter dance is one of her favorite wedding moments