Let’s not forget, there are two people getting married on your wedding day. Believe it or not, guys have opinions about their wedding, too! Here are my favorite inspiration and wedding planning resources for the groom.
1. Well-Groomed Blog: the best resource for fashion inspiration. Some serious style here. They also share gift guides and DIYs for guys. My favorite groom’s blog to browse, and not just for weddings.
2. The Alpha Groom: an awesome app makes this your man’s on-the-go resource
3. @GroomChap: follow this guy on Twitter for interesting articles, tips and groom humor
4. Groom Groove: not the prettiest site to look at, but definitely filled with information for the groom and his groomsmen
5. The Knot: Believe it or not TheKnot.com has a section dedicated to the groom with lots of helpful information!
Joie de vivre!